Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: some songs i'd really like to hear this time around

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sean13ducks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crown of thorns
    untitled
    indulgence
    like an outlaw
    so far away
    it coulda been me
    cold feelings
    sometimes i do
    99 to life
    this time darlin
    on my nerves
    ghost town blues
    no man's friend
    ballad of a lonely man
    crime don't pay

  2. #2
    Inactive Member naughty kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2003
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Indulgence would be a great opener...

    More of anything from White Light would make my evening. I would also love to hear an acoustic version of Winners & Losers....maybe Mike and Jonny could come out for the encore and warm us all up with this one. (Hint: Chicago would be great place to do this)

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrivateHell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Things I'd like to hear... especially this Sun in Chicago....

    Dear Lover
    Private Hell
    So far Away
    Crown of Thorns
    Angels Wings
    Colf Feelings
    Hour of Darkness
    The Creeps
    Pleasure Seeker

  4. #4
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i personally dont care what they play in detroit as long as they play it good
    but two songs i would love to hear this time are ball and chain and cold feelings

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SxDxTrace's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2004
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As always .........hearing Untitled live just once .... as I continue to hope and wish and beg publicly for I don't know how long.....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member naughty kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 21st, 2003
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We'll be there on Sunday Parkside; we're driving up for the Saturday and Sunday shows. Look for the middle aged couple that don't really look very punk at all.....that'll be us.

    Winners & Losers is my favorite cut from SLR&R....at least right now. I think it helps to be a little older to relate to it, maybe?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Of course it would be nice for them to change up the set, but I'm happy with whatever they play. I'd love for them to play So Far Away, Dear Lover, Anti-Fashion, Moral Threat, etc. It would be pretty cool of them to an acoustic of Winners & Losers.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member JohnnyParkside's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2004
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm right there with you on that one naughty kitten! I'd love to hear Winners and Losers live in Chicago, preferably Friday or Sunday when I'm there. If they come out and do an acoustic version, well then that would be one of the finer things I've witnessed in a long time.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •